travel information to la loma
We will be happy to arrange transportation free of charge for all teams that arrive to the San Luis Potosi airport (SLP) or bus station. The La Loma staff will be more than happy to help arrange transportation to/from any other airport in Mexico (please contact us for transportation information) however each team will be responsible for the cost of this transportation. For teams of 20 or more, chartering a bus from Mexico City to La Loma is very reasonable (Approximately $800 US dollars per 45 person bus - $17.78 dollars per person), please contact us at the email above in order to arrange transportation.
- San Luis Potosi – 15 kilometers
- Mexico City – 380 km (220 miles)
- Queretaro – 202 kilometers (125 miles) – approx 2 hours driving
- Leon – 197 kilometers (122 miles) – approx 2.5 hours driving
- Monterrey – 537 kilometers (333 miles) – 4-5 hours driving
- Aguascalientes – 168 kilometers (104 miles) – approx 2 hours driving
- Houston – 90 minute flight (direct to San Luis Potosi on united) 1 daily flight
- Dallas – 2 hour flight (direct to San Luis Potosi on American) 2 daily flights
- mexico city 10 daily flights
"The experience was exhilirating, from beginning to end. From rapelling
the dam of San Luis to our trip to San Miguel our visit to La Loma was
truly unforgettable. The staff was extremely accomodating, even opening
the pool for 2AM practice before our flight out. Definitely an amazing
experience that we would recommend to anyone!".
-Christopher Anderson -
COMETS, Miami Florida
"La Loma offers the perfect training environment, and when I say perfect, I mean that no detail is left to chance. There's no place that can match what you receive at LaLoma - the availability of fresh, high-quality meals just 50 feet from the pool, the availability and access to first-rate facilities and services, altitude training and the convenience of having everything on site. I don't know that I have received friendlier service from anyone in any business."
-Greg Earhart -
The pools of course were
absolutely magnificent. My athletes were very impressed and motivated
to train. The cafeteria is very clean and the food was good. They were
able to accommodate all of our needs. Additionally, Pepe was a
wonderful host. He toured our entire group around the facility and met
all of our needs in a very timely manner.
-Craig Yaniglos -